Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stan Lee in Iron Man 2

Stan Lee has lots of roles in Marvel movies.  It was great [and funny] to see him in Marvel movies based on comics he created,  especially in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, when he was not invited in Reed and Sue's wedding!  Stan Lee was seen attempting to enter the celebration!  B-)

So, here's a movie news from ReelzChannel regarding Stan Lee in Iron Man 2:

In July, word got out that Stan Lee's cameo in Iron Man 2 would be as either CNN newsman Larry King or as someone asking Robert Downey Jr. (as Tony Stark) when he would appear on King's show. Lee confirmed with MTV that he would indeed be playing King.

Stan Lee said,
    "For some reason, they wanted me to wear suspenders and heavy glasses, and they treated me as though I was Larry King. So I finally, for the first time in my life, felt like I was a celebrity."

SOURCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment